Friday, November 12, 2010

Turquoise Peacock

"Turquoise Peacock" for sale. Click here to view.

I just got out my Christmas bins. I'm planning on sorting and weeding all the junk I've accumulated over the years. I'm glad I made it out of the storage room alive - if you saw all the stuff in there piled 9 ft high, I'm sure you would call the fire department. It is a fire hazard and a danger to all who enter!

Anyhow, I'm thinking turquoise and chartreuse for Christmas colors this year. I can't wait! The peacock above sure looks different on the blog than it does in Etsy. The colors more closely match the blog than in Etsy. More of the rich jewel tones of turquoise, greens, and fuchsia. I had to look up the spelling turquoise and fuchsia. How sad is that?

Enough rambling - have a great weekend everyone!

5 Min later - I fixed the color problem in Etsy. For those who are interested, I viewed the image in "monitor RGB" for Etsy in the proof setup view in Photoshop. Trial and error.....

1 comment:

Jess said...

The colors are just so beautiful, and they have a really cool flow.