Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preparation

Hello everyone! Sorry for my absence - I am preparing for an art show/boutique this weekend. I will be taking everything out of my Etsy shop tonight, and I will re-list by Monday. Any of you locals who are interested in coming down, I will be at Cherry Hills Community Church (3900 Grace Blvd. Highlands Ranch) on November 5th and 6th.
I know I'm a little behind, but I thought I'd post pictures of our little gang on Halloween night. These pics are post trick or treating. My oldest was a talking mime - an easy costume to put together. My son was an ipad. It was actually an easy costume to make. Here's the back:


See my oldest checking out her loot above? She's busy analyzing. I let them keep 15 pieces each, and we are donating the rest.

My youngest was an owl. The colorful kind, because that is just her personality. This was a little more time consuming than the ipad, but it wasn't too bad. I found the cute hat at Claires. Here are her feathers:

Anyhow, as I mentioned, I will re-stock my shop by Monday, and I will have more art in there as well. Thanks for all your support!

No comments: