Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Tidbits

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. We had a nice, warm, sunny one. The calm before the storm. It is cold and icky out right now!

This little gal completed a 3 1/2 year music program this Saturday. Yippee! This is a program where the parent has to sit in the group lesson for the hour and help teach their child. There is a lot of dancing and floor sitting involved. My feet fall asleep when I sit on the floor. And dancing....

As a gift for our teacher, I painted this. She loves to garden, and well, you get the picture with the watering can and the music coming out of the flowers.
To think my youngest started this program when she was 4 years old. Now, on to privates - no more sitting on the floor!

The little one let me take some pictures of her this weekend. She loves getting her picture taken, and I love taking pictures. I did some photoshop magic and used some textures from the Florabella Collection.
She got bored after a while and started picking at her tutu. I hope her willingness to let me capture her on camera doesn't go away like it did for her siblings!

Speaking of siblings, this little man had a great game. Amazing to me that just a couple years ago before his heart surgery, he was so uncoordinated and did not want to do any sort of sports at all. It brings tears to our eyes when we think that he was just so dizzy from all that heart medicine.
He also played some soccer with our oldest - the one with the passion for the sport.

That's it for the weekend - I'm always wondering where it all went. I hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: