Friday, January 28, 2011

A Model Home Art Studio Tour

Hi everyone! I was going through some pictures, and I thought I'd post an art studio in a nearby model home. These were taken a couple years ago. Please excuse the photography - I probably took them with a flash - I know - a big no no, but this was before I learned how to take interior photos without a flash.

The studio is in a loft area above the kitchen. This is what you see when you go up the stairs.


On the opposite side is this. I had to show you all the ceiling and the fun lights.
A place for canvases and other supplies. You can see the family room from here. If this were my studio, I would probably install some glass so I could still get the light, but not the noise.

I love the big sink to wash all the paint off with:


 I hope you all have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: