Monday, May 4, 2009

Taking Photos in Style

I take my small Cannon elph camera everywhere. It is always in my purse. There are times, though, when I wish I could take my bigger Nikon SLR camera without lugging my ugly camera bag that looks like a camera bag. Many hours of searching on the internet for a decent looking, reasonably priced bag, and this is what I ended up buying at Best Buy:

swisscamerabag

I was so excited to find this! It is made by Swiss Gear, you know, the makers of the watches and pocket knives. It has all the compartments I need for the camera, extra lens, and also my wallet, car keys, i-phone, and lipstick. I could probably shove more into it if I wanted.

I really wanted this bag below, but I don’t think it would have fit all that I needed it to.

acmebowler

acmebowler2

Isn’t it cute?! It is called the Bowler Camera Bag by Acme Made. It’s only $39.99. I read somewhere that the company is supposed to come out with a “Super Bowler” that is a bit bigger.

Of course, there’s this medium leather bag by Jill-e:

medcamerajill-e

And, this small leather bag:

smalljille

The Jill-e bags were more than what I wanted to spend, but I was tempted! They come in a variety of colors, and sizes, and are so cute!

2 comments:

Haven and Home said...

I just bought a camera and I have been looking at bags. I love these! So much better than anything I have been looking at!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Love the little red bowling bag!