Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It Was All a Blur

I'm trying to get organized today. It's the first real day of the new year for me. So far, not a great start. I slept in, did not work out, or take a shower yet. I will use this day as a planning and organizing day. Since I'm not organized yet, this post is a random bit of what we did over Christmas break.

This is all that remains of our Christmas decor (yes, I know I need to sweep. I'm adding it to the list):
The cards usually stay up for the month of January as we have a few Happy New Year cards that trickle in.

Christmas day was spent playing out in the snow:


 We watched waaaayyy too much football over the last 2 weeks.

Yesterday:
 It freaks me out when she does this with her eyes:
Okay, now I'm going to get my work-out in and try to salvage what's left of this day. :) Have a great day!

No comments: