Monday, March 28, 2011

Evelyn and Spring Break

"Evelyn" for sale. Click HERE to view.

Hi everyone! I took a little Spring break with our family last week. The week started off on Saturday with a soccer game, a piano recital, a basketball game, a basketball team celebration, another soccer game, and then in the evening we drove up to the mountains to meet some friends! Whew!  We stayed in the mountains for a few days and did some skiing/snowboarding. The rest of the week was spent doing little things here and there, and now we are back here on Monday. Time flies.
My youngest was on top of the world at the beginning of Spring break.
The fort (as it was getting torn down by the mound of stuffed animals on top) was where the kids slept. Maybe that's why my youngest was complaining of a stiff neck at the end of the week...?

I'm anxious to get back to the studio this week. I have so many paintings stuck inside my head that are waiting to get out!

No comments: