Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This and That

I wanted to share some miscellaneous Christmas touches:

The chandelier in the kitchen eating nook has an addition of some rustic glamour with some metallic spray painted branches with crystals and a mercury glass ornament.


We have our stockings on the mantle in the basement. I made the "jester's" stockings around 8 years ago. They are still in good shape, although the bells on one of the stockings have fallen off. I used black velvet, colorful satin, and sheer fabric that match the satin. The stockings are lined in the same satin colored fabric.
The stockings coordinate with the tree the kids decorated just a few feet away:
Here's my quick wine cork name card holder project after being inspired by Lauren's beautiful Christmas decorated home.
And a quick Christmas card holder project using a frame I had in storage and chicken wire.
If I don't make it back to the blog before Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating Christ's birth with your loved ones. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: