Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Iphone Case

I got a new phone. It's nice and big - for all the photo editing and emailing I do. I also loaded some library books on it in case I need something to read while I sit in my car waiting for my kids. 

I made a new case through Zazzle, which I've done in the past. I've had good luck with it every time. Here's the image I used. It's sort of a "where's waldo" where I added members of my family in it - this image makes me happy. It reminds me of fun times on the beach we have every year.




Here's a picture of the case on the phone. It's difficult trying to take a picture of the phone in a mirror without taking a selfie! I try to avoid selfies.



And, the whole issue with unwanted ads popping up? I think it's my Surface computer. I never have problems with my Mac. I have to on a regular basis go through a clean-up process to get rid of these spyware programs. 

Hope you all have a great Fall day!

No comments: