Friday, February 25, 2011

The Lemonade Experiment

"The Lemonade Experiment" for sale. Click here to view.

During the summer, we try to make freshly squeezed lemonade. There's nothing like the real thing, with water, lemons, and sugar. It takes a bit of experimenting to get the right concoction for our tastes. My son and I like ours bitter, my husband and my daughters like it sweet. 

Someone else was thinking lemons too. Thanks to By the Book Paper  for including my painting in her treasury! Look at all that yummy yellow! 


1 comment:

itsuko K said...

Hello, Lauren,
I found your work at your etsy shop.( I also have my shop at etsy "pleiades studio".) They are very lovely and touching although they are one of common stuff in our daily lives. I was so attached to your work. So I will keep looking at your work and blog. Thank you for sharing your work.