Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Fun Filled Weekend

Our Memorial Day weekend was full of sports. My oldest played in a soccer tournament all weekend. This little dynamo amazes me. I don't know where she gets the ability to play this sport. Certainly not me!

Then on Memorial Day my husband and I ran the Bolder Boulder, a 10Km(6.2mile) race with 53,700 other people held in the town of our alma mater. I didn't win :) .....I came in 12,888th place! Not too bad considering I didn't train for it, though I think this will be the last time I don't train for this yearly event. It was a hard fought 58 minutes!I'm signing off early this week as I am doing some last minute things to prepare for an up coming art show. For those of you locals who are interested, the show will be held in Roxborough Park on June 5th & 6th from 11:00am to 5:00pm. Hope to see you there!

No comments: