Monday, November 9, 2009

A Wicked Great Weekend

"Tree Blossoms" for sale on Etsy. Click here to view.

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because I was getting ready for a Christmas Boutique I participated in this past weekend. It was a great show - I met such great people, and I sold several paintings! By the way, I have now restocked my shop. It was barren there for a few days.

On another note, my husband and I went with a couple of friends to see "Wicked" the musical at the Buell Theater in Denver yesterday. We all loved this show! If you have not seen it, the story is about the "bad witch" in "Wizard of Oz", and how she actually was not a bad witch at all, but quite the opposite. I loved the twist on the story, and how all throughout the show, there were references to the original Oz story. I'm still thinking about the story a day later. If this musical ever comes to your city, I highly recommend you see it!

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

so pre tty!
very very nice.

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Love art and this is very pretty.