Monday, July 6, 2009

I Was Here



We just returned from a family vacation in Carillon Beach (near Seaside and Rosemary Beach) on the Florida Panhandle. We had a wonderful time! I lived for a summer in this part of Florida 19 years ago, and the beaches are as beautiful as I remembered. I was completely inspired to paint. I can't wait to stand in front of my easel and let the paint flow!

I will post some photos of our trip later on. Right now, it's back to the grind - taking our kids to swim lessons for the next 2 1/2 hours!

4 comments:

Maya said...

Oh, you traveled to the two places I love the most! Florida by the gulf (my husband and I once spend a winter in Blue Mountain Beach)..., and the Carmel/Monterey area where I've been twice.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

OH....we leave tomorrow for Sauble Beach,can not wait!! Hope this finds you well,Chrissy

Maria Killam said...

That looks like a beach I'd like to be at!!

Ivy Lane said...

Beautiful!